The agency's business priorities for the financial year April 2012 to the end of March 2013, and how they will be delivered.
The priorities are to:
- implement a new operating strategy
- increase efficiency and reduce cost across the criminal justice system
- develop a sustainable business model for civil, family and administrative justice
- centralise and standardise business in national back offices and contact centres
- deliver a cheaper and faster enforcement system
The document includes tables showing
- the budget for the agency
- spending plans across the regions
- the anticipated workload for the period
It also includes a pie chart showing the distribution of resources by courts, tribunals and business areas.