A list of allocated high needs place numbers to help collaboration between local authorities and institutions.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.35MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 655KB
These publications present the allocated high needs place numbers by institution for the academic years:
- 2012 to 2013
- 2013 to 2014
- 2014 to 2015
- 2015 to 2016
- 2016 to 2017
- 2017 to 2018
A notes page is included within each of the documents.
Published: 19 May 2016
Updated: 7 August 2017
- Updated the high needs place numbers for the 2017 to 2018 academic year
- Updated to include place numbers for the 2017 to 2018 academic year
- Minor updates to the place numbers spreadsheet for 2016 to 2017
- Update to the high needs place numbers for the 2016 to 2017 academic year dataset.
- The 2016 to 2017 high needs place numbers have been updated to reflect recent academy converters and special post-16 institutions that have completed the due diligence process.
- First published.