Green food project conclusions
The conclusions of the Green Food Project, launched on 10 July 2012, have been jointly developed and owned by the Green Food Project Steering Group.
The work follows a commitment in the Natural Environment White Paper to ‘bring together government, industry and environmental partners to reconcile how we will achieve our goals of improving the environment and increasing food production.’
The reports of the Green Food Project sub groups, and the summary of responses to the online forum, were used to develop these conclusions, which will be implemented by the Green Food Project Steering Group.
- Conclusions - Green Food Project (PDF 950KB)
- Wheat Sub Group report (PDF 680KB)
- Dairy Sub Group report (PF 1.1MB)
- Bread Sub Group report (PDF 380KB)
- Curry Sub Group report (PDF 1.5MB)
- Geographic Sub Group (PDF 8.8MB)
- Online Forum Summary (PDF 650KB)