There were 17 challenges submitted to round 3 of the GovTech Catalyst (open from 9 October to 12 November 2018).
The successful challenges were:
- Managing autonomous vehicles in local traffic management control systems
- Monitoring the condition of social housing using sensors
- Understanding and using Scottish land protected for nature and conservation
- Predicting and sequencing adult social care to deliver a seamless service
- Accelerating the building of new housing using better geospatial intelligence
Read more about the GovTech Catalyst challenge process.