There were 25 challenges submitted to round 2 of the GovTech Catalyst (open from 21 May 2018 to 25 June 2018).
The successful challenges were:
- Improving fire fighter safety and operational response
- Making better use of data to guide public sector audits
- Detecting and quickly identifying more illicit goods at the border
- Understanding the overlaps between business regulations
- Guaranteeing prescription continuity while people move between care providers
Read more about the GovTech Catalyst challenge process.