All UK Government departments are formally required to converge on this Global Design for HR. The design may equally be used across the wider public sector.
The Global HR Design core documents:
- Overview, Global Design Principles and HR Process Taxonomy - introduction, principles and scope for the Global HR Design
- User Journeys Suite - persona-based journey maps setting out the vision for high quality HR services and business outcomes
- Level 3 Process Splits (RACI) - indicative flow of process and roles across the taxonomy
- HR Service and Technology Standards - quality, process-aligned KPIs, data fields and self service capabilities
- Leading Practice Features - the measures, enablers and principles needed for quality HR service delivery, categorised into bronze, silver and gold features
- Appendix - Glossary
The Global HR Design Library additional guides:
- Guide: The Impact on the HR Operating Model
- Guide: The Service Delivery Model
- Guide: The Role of the Line Manager
- Guide: An Introduction to HR Enabling Technologies
- Guide: Organisation and Position Management
Journey to the Cloud materials:
CSHR seeks to build the public sector’s collective knowledge and capability among HR professionals in relation to cloud implementation programmes to capitalise on the opportunities afforded by cloud and Software-as-a-Service corporate technology, particularly as an enabler for organisational change and transformation.
The following materials have been developed to assist all public sector HR teams with cloud programmes - large or small:
- Journey to the Cloud - A Guidebook
- Journey to the Cloud - A Guidebook: Tools Appendix
- HR Capability Assessment
For more information please contact GlobalHRDesign@cabinetoffice.gov.uk.