Research and analysis
Genetically Modified Organisms: Sainsbury Laboratory (17/R29/01)
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- ACRE: advisory reports on requests to release genetically modified organisms and Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions
- 3 February 2017
- Last updated:
- 4 May 2017, see all updates
Details of consent for Sainsbury Laboratory to release a genetically modified organism, reference 17/R29/01.
PDF, 299KB, 6 pages
PDF, 657KB, 55 pages
PDF, 357KB, 25 pages
PDF, 180KB, 7 pages
Consent documents for Sainsbury Laboratory, to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes.
Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register
Published: 3 February 2017
Updated: 4 May 2017
- Added the consent letter for this GMO application.
- First published.