Research and analysis
Genetically Modified Organisms: Sainsbury Laboratory (16/R29/01)
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- First published:
- 2 February 2016
- Last updated:
- 5 May 2016, see all updates
Details of the consent for the Sainsbury Laboratory to release a genetically modified organism, reference 16/R29/01.
Consent documents for Rothamsted Research, to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes. Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register
Published: 2 February 2016
Updated: 5 May 2016
- Added consent letter for this application.
- Updated as the closing date has passed.
- Added the annex to part A: details of the experiments.
- First published.