Research and analysis
Genetically Modified Organisms: Rothamsted Research (11/R8/01)
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- 22 November 2013
Details of the consent for Rothamsted Research to release genetically modified organisms.
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 223KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 131KB, 1 page
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 833KB, 34 pages
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 137KB, 2 pages
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 89.9KB, 7 pages
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 126KB, 8 pages
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 815KB, 33 pages
Ref: 11/R8/01 PDF, 107KB, 3 pages
Consent documents for Rothamsted Research, to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes.
Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002.
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks.
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register.
Published: 22 November 2013