The actuarial services and advice provided by the Government Actuary's Department.
The Government Actuary’s Department provides professional actuarial services to government in a range of areas covering:
- pensions and social security
- insurance and investment
- modelling and quality assurance
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements or our capabilities further.
Published: 22 November 2013
Updated: 13 October 2016
- Updated GAD Services page. PDF attachment links added to each section of work.
- Amending content after team review
- First published.
- Adding new menu item to HTML attachment