Guidance for groups of employers (trailblazers) on proposing and developing a new apprenticeship standard.
An apprenticeship standard shows what an apprentice will be doing and the skills they need.
This guidance sets out the process and policy on:
- applying to develop an apprenticeship standard
- drafting the standard and assessment plan
- using a standard
- midday on Thursday 19 January 2017
- midday on Thursday 23 February 2017
- midday on Thursday 30 March 2017
Submit your proposals or plans online
You can submit your proposal to develop a new apprenticeship standard using the online form.
You can also submit your standard and assessment plans online.