Funding competition: manufacturing and materials round 2
UK businesses can apply for a share of £15 million to work on innovation projects in manufacturing and/or materials.
This competition opened on 21 November 2016 and is now closed for registrations.
Innovate UK is to invest up to £15 million in innovation projects in manufacturing and/or materials. We will fund projects that focus on identified technical or commercial challenges. These should lead to increased productivity, competitiveness and growth for UK small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
We expect projects to range in size from total costs of £50,000 to £2 million. Projects should last between 6 months and 3 years.
A business must lead the project. Projects must involve at least one SME, working alone or in collaboration with other organisations. Projects longer than 12 months or with costs of £100,000 or more must involve working with other partners.
You must register before midday (12.00pm) on 18 January 2017.
You must apply before midday (12.00pm) on 25 January 2017.
Watch the briefing event recording.
Not right for your innovation project? View other Innovate UK funding competitions.
Published: 10 October 2016
Updated: 19 January 2017
- Removed registration link.
- Added briefing event recording link.
- Change to the eligibility section to remove reference of streams. This does not affect any of the eligibility criteria.
- Added the guidance for applicants and registration link.
- Belfast competition briefing event registration link updated
- Events and webinar dates added.
- First published.