Funding competition: emerging & enabling technologies round 1
Businesses can apply for a share of £15 million to develop technologies to stimulate future products, services and industries.
This competition opened on 3 October 2016 and is now closed for registrations.
Innovate UK is investing up to £15 million in innovation projects to stimulate the new products and services of tomorrow.
The aim of this competition is to help businesses innovate to find new revenue sources. Proposals should show how to achieve a step change in business growth, productivity and export opportunities for at least one UK small and medium-sized enterprise (SME).
We expect projects to range from total costs of £35,000 to £2 million. Projects should last between 6 months and 3 years.
There are 2 options to apply into this competition, dependent on project size and length, these are referred to as streams. Stream 1 is for projects under 12 months duration and under £100,000. Stream 2 is for projects lasting longer than 12 months or costing over £100,000.
You must register before noon on 30 November 2016.
You must apply before noon on 7 December 2016.
Watch the recording from the briefing event in London and attend the briefing events in:
Not right for your innovation project? View other Innovate UK funding competitions.
Published: 14 September 2016
Updated: 30 November 2016
- Removed registration link.
- Added the link to the briefing recording in London.
- Made clear in 'requirements and eligibility' the restrictions around how often you can apply as lead partner, partner or research organisation into a competition.
- Registration link added
- Added the guidance for applicants and link to competition briefing event in Glasgow on 26 October 2016.
- Added the briefing link for Bristol
- Have added the guidance for the applicants
- First published.