Businesses can apply for a share of £4.5 million to develop smarter, better connected 3D printing solutions.
This competition opened on 23 May 2016 and is now closed for applications.
Innovate UK is investing up to £4.5 million in collaborative industrial research projects that stimulate innovation in additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing.
The aim of this competition is to help companies overcome barriers to business growth in additive manufacturing. It will also encourage them to explore and develop their wider digital manufacturing capability. This will help them secure a more productive and competitive business proposition in the future.
Projects must range in size from total costs of £500,000 to £1.5 million.
A business must lead this project. You must collaborate with at least one other business. You can invite research organisations to work with you on this project.
You must register before noon on 20 July 2016.
You must apply before noon on 27 July 2016.
Please note: This competition is the pilot for the beta version of our new innovation funding system. The online application form you will use is different to previous forms you may have used.
If you need more information, contact the competition helpline on 0300 321 4357 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 12 May 2016
Updated: 20 July 2016
- Removed registration link as registration closed at noon 20 July 2016
- Competition brief title has been frontloaded
- Link to presentation slides added.
- We've added the link to the London webinar recording, where we took questions from potential applicants that you might find helpful. This includes more detail on the scope of the competition.
- Changed an error in the following sentence: We also encourage academic organisations to take part where needed. But you can allocate no more than 30% of your total project grant for research organisation funding. To: We also encourage academic organisations to take part where needed. But you can allocate no more than 30% of your total eligible project costs for research organisation funding.
- Added briefing event Liverpool Added briefing event webinar
- First published.
From: Innovate UK