This publication was withdrawn on
This page has been withdrawn as it relates to a previous year and no longer reflects the current guidance. You can find more up-to-date guidance on the current page.
Guides to help academies and free schools understand their funding allocations.
These guides explain the elements that make up an academy’s funding allocation for the 2014 to 2015 academic year.
They include examples and explanations to help academies and free schools understand how the EFA calculates an allocation.
- the data used in an allocation
- how these are applied to an academy’s individual circumstances
- where academies can find further information about their allocation
Separate guides are available for mainstream and for special and alternative provision academies and free schools.
Guides for the 2015 to 2016 academic year are also available.
Published: 19 February 2014
Updated: 2 March 2015
- Guides for mainstream academies and for special and alternative provision academies opening between 1 April and 31 August 2015 have now been published.
- Two new versions of funding allocation pack added: a guide for mainstream free schools, studio schools and UTCs and a guide for special and alternative provision free schools opening between 1 September 2014 and 31 March 2015.
- New funding allocation pack added for mainstream new provision academies opening from 1 September 2014 to 31 March 2015
- New funding allocation pack added for special and alternative provision academies opening from 1 September 2014 to 31 March 2015.
- New funding allocation pack added for mainstream academies opening from 1 September 2014 to 31 March 2015.
- Operational guide added.
- Added a summary statement and information on mainstream allocations and place plus funding.
- Document updated to include further details of risk pooling and allocation protection tables.
- First published.
From: Education Funding Agency