Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
The Forensic Science Regulator newsletter for August 2013 covers:
- web page change
- requirement for all DNA laboratory activities to be accredited
- appendices to the codes of practice and conduct - consultations
- production of new appendices
- review on the use of sodium rhodizonate for the detection of firearm discharge residue in the 1970s
- the forensic archive and complaints process