- Forensic Science Regulator
- Part of:
- Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and reports
- 8 August 2013
Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
PDF, 295KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Forensic Science Regulator newsletter for August 2013 covers:
- web page change
- requirement for all DNA laboratory activities to be accredited
- appendices to the codes of practice and conduct - consultations
- production of new appendices
- review on the use of sodium rhodizonate for the detection of firearm discharge residue in the 1970s
- the forensic archive and complaints process
Published: 8 August 2013