- Forensic Science Regulator
- Part of:
- Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and reports
- 6 September 2010
Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
PDF, 31.8KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Forensic Science Regulator newsletter for September 2010 covers:
- laboratory standards to police forces
- development of a set of standards and guidelines for forensic toxicology
- publication of code of practice and performance standards for forensic pathology
- coroners legislation
- publication of National DNA Database Ethics Group annual report
Published: 6 September 2010