- Forensic Science Regulator
- Part of:
- Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and reports
- 21 December 2012
Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
PDF, 122KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Forensic Science Regulator newsletter for December 2012 covers:
- publication of a report on the interpretation of DNA evidence
- consultation on appendices to the codes of practice and conduct
- information document on legal obligations within the criminal justice system
- publication of information document on forensic pathology code of practice
- science and technology committee hearing
Published: 21 December 2012