FOI 2363 We received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) for the following: Copies of all papers related the Football…
PDF, 39.6KB, 14 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
We received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) for the following:
Copies of all papers related the Football Offences Order 2004 (Designation of Football Matches).
- 2005/6 season Home Office guidance document (8 July 2005) - attachment 1
- Correspondence with Football Conference concerning the legislation/guidance - attachments 2, 3 and 4
- Press cutting from Non League Paper regarding implementation of legislation - Hard Copy held
- Letter and email correspondence with various football authorities and judicial organisations advising the effects of the new legislation (5 October 2004) - HO letter attachment 5; correspondence from the football authorities hard copies held. Correspondence with judicial organisations attachments 6, 7, 8 & 9. Correspondence with chiefs of police attachment 10.
- Letter to various football authorities consulting their views on changes to existing legislation (13 August 2004) - attachment 11
- Correspondence received from various football authorities responding to the above (August 2004) - Hard Copies held
- HO email concerning regulated/designated matches (6 August 2004) - hard copy held
- List of designated grounds (under Safety at Sports Grounds Act 1975 Act) for Nationwide Football Conference National Division season 2004/5 (June 2004) - attachment 12
- List of designated grounds (under Safety at Sports Grounds Act 1975 Act) for Nationwide Football Conference National Division season 2004/5 as at 19/8/04 - attachment 13
We released the following information on:
Date: Tue Feb 07 00:00:00 GMT 2006
Published: 7 February 2006
From: Home Office