We received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) for the following:
Copies of all papers related the Football Offences Order 2004 (Designation of Football Matches).
- 2005/6 season Home Office guidance document (8 July 2005) - attachment 1
- Correspondence with Football Conference concerning the legislation/guidance - attachments 2, 3 and 4
- Press cutting from Non League Paper regarding implementation of legislation - Hard Copy held
- Letter and email correspondence with various football authorities and judicial organisations advising the effects of the new legislation (5 October 2004) - HO letter attachment 5; correspondence from the football authorities hard copies held. Correspondence with judicial organisations attachments 6, 7, 8 & 9. Correspondence with chiefs of police attachment 10.
- Letter to various football authorities consulting their views on changes to existing legislation (13 August 2004) - attachment 11
- Correspondence received from various football authorities responding to the above (August 2004) - Hard Copies held
- HO email concerning regulated/designated matches (6 August 2004) - hard copy held
- List of designated grounds (under Safety at Sports Grounds Act 1975 Act) for Nationwide Football Conference National Division season 2004/5 (June 2004) - attachment 12
- List of designated grounds (under Safety at Sports Grounds Act 1975 Act) for Nationwide Football Conference National Division season 2004/5 as at 19/8/04 - attachment 13
We released the following information on:
Date: Tue Feb 07 00:00:00 GMT 2006