Practical advice for communities and groups on preparing a flood plan and keeping safe during flooding.
This guidance outlines things to consider and steps that you can take to inspire and involve residents, local communities and groups to work together to improve how you prepare for the risk of flooding.
This guidance is for anyone involved in supporting communities or groups to improve their ability to plan for a flood, such as:
- people active in the local community
- leaders of community groups
- schools, hospitals or residential care homes
- local responders
- people working in the voluntary sector
- any other interested members of the community.