Flagging Up: Issue 31
UK Ship Register (UKSR) quarterly newsletter
PDF, 1.24MB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In this issue:
- a word from the Director of the UK Ship Registry
- UK Flag statistics
- ICS Flag State performance
- the SOLAS VI contained VGM amendment and its implementation in the UK
- Human Element Advisory Group (HEAG)
- entry into enclosed spaces workshop
- MCA bank account change
- merchant shipping notices