Fingermark visualisation update March 2017
Update on activity around the discipline of fingermark visualisation.
PDF, 2.31MB, 25 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication documents activity in the area of fingermark visualisation including:
- Indandione as a replacement for DFO
- Physical Developer issues
- Polymer banknotes guidance
- Fingerprints on walls
- MALDI-MSI and blood evidence
- Fingerprints on metals
- Maximising mark recovery
- FVM and Source Book updates
- Supporting industry
- HFCs and greenhouse gas regulations
- ENFSI Fingerprint Working Group activities