Fingermark visualisation update February 2016
Update on activity around the discipline of fingermark visualisation.
PDF, 1.67MB, 15 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication documents activity in the area of fingermark visualisation including:
- ISO 17025
- iron oxide powder suspension
- indandione as a replacement for DFO
- polymer banknotes
- one-step superglue
- forensic recovery from metal surfaces
- maximising evidence from blood and other body fluid contamination
- guidance on ‘suitable’ dark adaptation