End of FE Commissioner intervention: Stafford College
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Further Education Commissioner intervention reports and Further education and training
- 11 July 2016
- Last updated:
- 23 June 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Stafford College removed from FE Commissioner intervention after merging with Newcastle-under-Lyme College on 1 November 2016.
PDF, 193KB, 10 pages
PDF, 218KB, 2 pages
Stafford College is removed from FE Commissioner intervention following its successful merger with Newcastle-Under-Lyme College on 1 November 2016 to form the Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG).
- summary of the FE Commissioner David Collins’ findings and recommendations following his intervention visit to Stafford College
- former Minister for Skills Nick Boles’ letter to the council setting out the outcome of the intervention assessment and confirming the next steps to be taken.
These reports are produced in line with our commitments in ‘Intervention in further education – the strengthened intervention process’.
Published: 11 July 2016
Updated: 23 June 2017
- Updated to reflect the college's removal from FE Commissioner intervention due to a successful merger with Newcastle-under-Lyme College.
- First published.