A guide for British businesses who are interested in developing their overseas trade and doing business in the Dominican Republic.
A detailed guide on doing business in and with the Dominican Republic. The guide contains information on:
- challenges of doing business in the Dominican Republic
- growth potential of the market
- trade between the UK and the Dominican Republic
- opportunities in the Dominican Republic
- start-up and market entry considerations
- legal considerations
- tax and customs considerations
- entry requirements
- who to contact for more help
Published: 23 June 2015
Updated: 24 June 2015
- Updated with information for 2015.
- First published.
- Updated 2014 version of Exporting to Dominican Republic guide.