A guide for British businesses who are interested in developing their overseas trade and doing business in New Zealand.
A detailed guide on doing business in and with New Zealand. The guide contains information on:
- challenges of doing business in New Zealand
- benefits and growth potential of the market
- trade between the UK and New Zealand
- opportunities in New Zealand
- start-up and market entry considerations
- legal considerations
- tax and customs considerations
- entry requirements
- who to contact for more help
Published: 30 May 2014
Updated: 24 November 2016
- 2016 update of exporting to New Zealand guide.
- Updated with 2015 information
- 2014 version of the exporting to New Zeland guide.
- First published.