The evaluation aims to assess the success of the pilot phase in achieving the Statistics for Results Facility (SRF’s) specific objectives of:
* promoting a system-wide approach in statistics
* increasing resources for implementing national statistical plans
* linking improvements in the statistical system to the needs of national and sectoral monitoring frameworks
* promoting an improved national dialogue and partnership between statistics users and statistical producers
* delivering more efficient and effective assistance to statistics through better coordination and alignment to agreed national statistical plans
The evaluation also assesses the impact of the in-country donor statisticians in helping countries reach the SRF objectives, and the Facility’s governance arrangements and operational practices and procedures.