Posters, leaflet, case studies and other resources to support local events for European Antibiotic Awareness Day 2013.
The Department of Health has produced a variety of resources for use in both primary and secondary care settings. Antibiotics affect both people and animals, so the department has worked with DEFRA to produce a document outlining important messages about antibiotics.
You may also find these links useful:
- Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education
- E-Bug – the educational tool about infections for schools
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- Health Education England
- National Prescribing Competences (hosted by NICE)
- NHS Choices website which provides information for patients and the public
- Self-care forum