We have met with over 200 organisations since we issued the estate regeneration statement in February 2016.
As can be seen from the partner engagement list below, this includes over:
- 70 local authorities
- 60 housing associations
- 30 charities and community organisations
- 30 private developers, consultants and investors
Our engagement has been through:
- local and regional workshops, bringing together partners to discuss challenges in a particular place, or across a region
- meetings with investors and developers to discuss how to attract more private finance to regeneration
- working groups with expert practitioners to discuss good practice in resident and engagement, protection and design
The scale and depth of this engagement has enabled us to develop a comprehensive package of support and guidance.
We will continue to work with partners and places to help maximise the impact of any funding to accelerate individual schemes. We will also develop further web-based resources to help places simplify and speed up the process.