Equality impact assessments
A freedom of information disclosure concerning the equality impact assessments made by the government over the last 14 years.
- Date requested: 14 July 2011
- Publish date: 05 August 2011
- Updated: 26 April 2012
Can the Department provide the following information concerning the equality impact assessments made by the government over the last 14 years?
1. What equality impact assessments were conducted by the department between 1997 and 2010?
2. What equality impact assessments of your department’s policies were published between 1997 and 2010?
3. Please may you disclose all the equality impact assessments which were conducted but not published? I would like the full documents sent by email, to this address.
Under section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act, the Department is not required to provide information in response to a request if it is already reasonably accessible to you. The requested information is available on the Department’s website.