Entrepreneurs setting up in the UK
- Department for International Trade
- Part of:
- Business investment in the UK: Guidance for overseas businesses and Exports and inward investment
- First published:
- 10 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 8 February 2017, see all updates
Guidance on Department for International Trade's support for overseas start-ups and entrepreneurs through the Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
Published: 10 April 2014
Updated: 8 February 2017
- Added Founders Factory.
- Added Pi Labs
- Added paragraph on StartPlanet NI.
- Replaced Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP) video with new version.
- Updated information to the scheme
- First published.