This publication was withdrawn on
This page relates to the 2015 to 2016 academic year. Please visit the 2016 to 2017 academic year page for the latest information.
Requirements and advice for institutions directly recruiting 14- to 16-year-olds including details of institutions delivering the programme.
Annexes A, B and C full-time enrolment of 14- to 16-year-olds in FE and sixth-form colleges for 2015 to 2016
PDF, 256KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Requirements and advice for institutions directly recruiting 14- to 16-year-olds in the 2015 to 2016 academic year
Information for institutions directly recruiting 14- to 16-year-old students in 2015 to 2016 academic year.
Institutions intending to deliver the programme in the 2015 to 2016 academic year
- East Durham College
- Grimsby Institute of FE
- Hull College
- Hugh Baird College
- Leeds City College
- Middlesbrough College
- Newcastle College Group
- Oldham College
- St Helen’s College
- South Tyneside College
Published: 12 June 2013
Updated: 1 September 2015
- Institutions intending to deliver the programme in the 2015 to 2016 academic year have been updated
- Requirements and advice for 2015 to 2016 have been published to help institutions plan for 2015 to 2016
- Updated requirements and advice published 27 November 2014
- Added the list of institutions intending to deliver the programme in 2014 to 2015.
- Updated version of Enrolment of 14- to 16-year-olds in full-time further education added
- First published.