English housing survey bulletin: issue 13
Bulletin about the English housing survey.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4098-4659-8 PDF, 1.81MB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The English housing survey is a national survey of people’s housing circumstances and the condition and energy efficiency of housing in England. This publication is issue 13 of a regular newsletter about the survey, which includes the following:
- 2013 to 2014 annual reports published
- key findings
- updated technical documentation
- further analysis of the 2013 to 2014 English housing survey data
- the 2014 to 2015 English housing survey
- the future shape of the English housing survey
- the English housing survey and fuel poverty statistics
- team changes at DCLG
- keep in touch