Energy Crops Scheme: agent authorisation

Tell Natural England if you want an agent to manage your agreement on your behalf (form NE-authECS).



This form should be completed by an Energy Crops Scheme (ECS) agreement holder who wants to authorise an agent to act on their behalf.

If you want to nominate more than one agent you must complete an authorisation form for each agent.