This publication was withdrawn on
The Employment and Support Allowance health care pilot has ended. Find other DWP provider guidance.
Provider guidance for the Employment and Support Allowance health care pilot in the central England jobcentre group for DWP.
PDF, 404KB, 12 pages
PDF, 230KB, 5 pages
PDF, 201KB, 5 pages
Ref: HCP07 RTF, 1010KB
Ref: HCP08 RTF, 1.05MB
Ref: HCP09 RTF, 1.02MB
This is the guidance for the health care provider taking part in the Employment and Support Allowance health care pilot in the central England jobcentre group on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions.
This pilot will test if a series of face-to-face interviews with a health care provider can help participating claimants manage their health condition and make progress towards getting into or returning to work.
Published: 22 November 2013
Updated: 18 August 2014
- Revised chapters 1 and 2 published, updated with the latest information about the Health Care pilot.
- Revised chapters 1, 2 and 3 provide the latest guidance about Health Care pilot
- Recompliance letter added to documents
- Guidance Chapter 3 updated
- Record of attendance form replaced with updated version
- First published.