EFA Information Exchange
Information about the EFA Information Exchange, including how to access the system and request support.
EFA Information Exchange is a secure, online system which provides a single place for academies, 16 to 19 providers, high needs providers and local authorities to do business with Education Funding Agency (EFA) in a more effective and efficient way.
The documents on this page include information about:
- how to use EFA Information Exchange
- how to address issues and request support
Published: 17 July 2014
Updated: 23 August 2016
- Updated support information: Document Exchange.
- Amendments to My Contact Information guidance for academies and academy trusts.
- Additional support information added.
- Updated support and information about the features of EFA Information Exchange.
- Added updated videos on using the Information Exchange
- Added video about EFA Information Exchange
- Updated with information on features available on the EFA Information Exchange.
- First published.