The area review report for east and south-east London consists of:
- the main report showing:
- the process the steering group followed
- the information they considered
- their agreed recommendations
- a college annex providing information about the individual colleges involved
- a data annex showing:
- the data used to inform the review
- information on where the public can access this data
We have published a blank version of the data packs provided to wave 1 and 2 steering groups under data sharing protocols for non-published data.
This is to provide information on the nature of the data which was considered by the steering group.