DWP stakeholder bulletin for national organisations: September 2014
Our stakeholder bulletin has news and policy information for chief executives and others in national stakeholder organisations – September 2014.
PDF, 38.1KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The DWP stakeholder bulletin is a monthly publication for chief executives and policy leads in the department’s national stakeholder organisations. Each issue has short articles and links to more information. They cover:
- major announcements
- changes in legislation
- information on main policy areas
This editions includes articles about:
- local councils help for claimants to prepare for Universal Credit
- DWP’s response to the Oakley review on Jobseeker’s Allowance sanctions
- the introduction of ‘Direct Pay’ for child maintenance
- the Accessible Britain Challenge
- the Money Advice Service
- the launch of the national apprenticeships campaign
Read more about the DWP stakeholder bulletin and find other editions.