DWP stakeholder bulletin for national organisations: October 2014
Our stakeholder bulletin has news and information for chief executives and others in national stakeholder organisations – October 2014.
PDF, 145KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This edition includes articles about:
- Child Support Agency arrangements ending
- for local authorities – help for young people
- benefit fraud – Do the right thing campaign
- transition from tax credits to Universal Credit
- new supervised jobsearch pilots
About this monthly publication
The DWP stakeholder bulletin is a monthly publication for chief executives and policy leads in the department’s national stakeholder organisations. Each issue has short articles and links to more information. They cover:
- major announcements
- changes in legislation
- information on main policy areas
Read more about the DWP stakeholder bulletin and find other editions.