Our stakeholder bulletin has news and policy information for chief executives and others in national stakeholder organisations – July 2014.
The DWP stakeholder bulletin is a monthly publication for chief executives and policy leads in the department’s national stakeholder organisations. Each issue has short articles and links to more information. They cover:
- major announcements
- changes in legislation
- information on main policy areas
This editions includes articles about:
- the announcement about the company appointed to provide the new Health and Work Service in England and Wales
- Matthew Oakley’s independnent review of Jobsseker’s Allowance sanctions
- the deadline for renewing Tax Credits
- the Disability Confident campaign – help and advice about recruiting and employing disabled people and people with a health condition
- firstjob – celebrities and entrepreneurs talk about their early working lives and tips for getting and progressing in a job on Twitter
Read more about the DWP stakeholder bulletin and find other editions.