DWP stakeholder bulletin for national organisations: Feb 2015
Our stakeholder bulletin has news and information for chief executives and others in national stakeholder organisations – February 2015.
PDF, 253KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This edition includes articles about:
- the new health-related assessment provider: Centre for Health and Disability Assessments
- explaining State Pension changes
- contact details for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) claimants aged 65 or over
- 3 month reviews for existing Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) claims from EEA nationals
- improvement in Personal Independence Payment (PIP) performance
- Fit for Work
About this monthly publication
The DWP stakeholder bulletin is a monthly publication for chief executives and policy leads in the department’s national stakeholder organisations. Each issue has short articles and links to more information. They cover:
- major announcements
- changes in legislation
- information on main policy areas
Read more about the DWP stakeholder bulletin and find other editions.
Published: 3 March 2015