The research looks at employers’ experiences of working with DWP to help inform changes to policy and improvements to services
Ref: ISBN 978 1 909532 92 2, RR856 PDF, 3.26MB, 132 pages
PDF, 401KB, 6 pages
We commissioned this research to establish a baseline of employers’ experiences of working with DWP before the introduction of some large-scale policy changes.
The report describes employers’ experiences of:
- using a range of DWP services and initiatives
- sourcing labour
- developing their workforce
This survey follows the Jobcentre Plus employer satisfaction and experience survey 2012. The 2013 survey differs from the 2012 survey in that:
- the 2012 survey was carried out with employers who had placed a vacancy with Jobcentre Plus and the 2013 survey was carried out with a representative sample of UK employers
- the 2013 survey collects findings across a wider range of DWP services than the 2012 survey – for example the proportion of employers looking for information from DWP, such as pensions and pay information, as well as feedback on Jobcentre Plus
- the 2013 survey places a greater emphasis on collecting data to inform policy changes and improve services
We are using this research to make sure we take account of up to date views from employers when developing policy and services.
This report was carried out by IFF Research.