DVLA Strategic Plan 2017 to 2020
The DVLA strategic plan sets out the agency’s direction for the next 3 years.
PDF, 2.52MB, 26 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The strategic plan focuses on five key themes:
- best in class customer service – by working with stakeholders and others to identify improvements and continuously make services simpler and better
- dynamic business and technology – over the next 3 years, DVLA will move to more agile and cloud based services and put more services online
- hub for digital motoring – DVLA will build new interacting software to allow businesses and government to develop services, while removing the reliance on paper documents
- modern workplace and skills – by creating a state-of-the-art, modern workplace, staff can work in an environment where they have the training, skills and capabilities they need
- unrivalled safety, security and compliance – by making compliance with the law simple and easy, DVLA will focus on reducing vehicle excise duty evasion and introducing online processes
Published: 30 March 2017