DVLA data sharing strategy
This strategy sets out how DVLA collects, holds and shares data.
Ref: MIS866 PDF, 2.91MB, 33 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document explains how DVLA will:
- prioritise our data sharing activities
- consider making more data open
- change how we provide data to our customers
- make sure that the data is used appropriately and remains secure
- improve the way users will be charged
Published: 21 February 2017