DVLA Business Plan 2017 to 2018
Our Business Plan 2017 to 2018 details what we will deliver in the year and includes our financial and volume forecasts.
PDF, 902KB, 27 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Our plans for 2017 to 2018 include:
- introducing a new online system for motor manufacturers and dealers to first register a vehicle
- ensuring our total digital and automated interactions will exceed 90%
- increasing the range of penalty payments that can by paid online
- maintaining or improving our customer satisfaction for key services
- ensuring expenditure on VED collection and enforcement does not exceed £120 million
Progress against the performance of these business plan performance measures will be provided on a regular basis. This gives our customers a transparent picture of where the agency is heading and how we perform during the year.
Published: 30 March 2017