Our plans for 2017 to 2018 include:
- introducing a new online system for motor manufacturers and dealers to first register a vehicle
- ensuring our total digital and automated interactions will exceed 90%
- increasing the range of penalty payments that can by paid online
- maintaining or improving our customer satisfaction for key services
- ensuring expenditure on VED collection and enforcement does not exceed £120 million
Progress against the performance of these business plan performance measures will be provided on a regular basis. This gives our customers a transparent picture of where the agency is heading and how we perform during the year.
End of year performance against our Business Plan 2017 to 18 will be published in our Annual Report and Accounts 2017 to 18 in June or July 2018.