DVLA business plan 2016 to 2017
The DVLA business plan sets out the agency’s plans for 2016 to 2017.
PDF, 1.4MB, 23 pages
PDF, 860KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Our Business Plan 2016 to 2017 details what we will deliver in the year and includes our financial and volume forecasts.
Our Plans for 2016 to 2017 include:
- vehicle excise duty reform
- vehicle excise duty evasion
- drivers medical reform
- contact centre modernisation
- continuing to provide excellent customer service
- our digital services
Progress against the performance of these business plan performance measures will be provided on a regular basis on GOV.UK. This gives our customers a transparent picture of where the agency is heading and how we perform during the year.
Published: 23 March 2016
Updated: 31 March 2017
- Progress against performance updated.
- PDF updated
- Updated PDF
- Progress to date for November added.
- Progress against performance added.
- Latest progress against performance added.
- Attachment added.
- First published.