The DVLA business plan sets out the agency’s plans for 2014-15.
The business plan details our 15 key performance measures covering:
- customer service
- corporate responsibility
- finance and efficiency
During 2014 to 2015 we will:
- remove barriers for customers to encourage growth and reduce administrative burden contributing to the Government’s Red Tape Challenge
- further digitise services we offer and drive user take-up
- introduce new and accelerated ways of delivering excellent digital services
- seek and act on customer insight and feedback
- manage our finances efficiently and give back to customers any savings we make by reducing fees
- reduce impact on the environment
Our business plan provides quarterly updates on performance against business objectives. It gives our customers a more transparent picture of where the agency is heading and how we perform during the year.