The DVLA business plan sets out the agency’s plans for 2014-15.
PDF, 1.48MB, 28 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The business plan details our 15 key performance measures covering:
- customer service
- corporate responsibility
- finance and efficiency
During 2014 to 2015 we will:
- remove barriers for customers to encourage growth and reduce administrative burden contributing to the Government’s Red Tape Challenge
- further digitise services we offer and drive user take-up
- introduce new and accelerated ways of delivering excellent digital services
- seek and act on customer insight and feedback
- manage our finances efficiently and give back to customers any savings we make by reducing fees
- reduce impact on the environment
Our business plan provides quarterly updates on performance against business objectives. It gives our customers a more transparent picture of where the agency is heading and how we perform during the year.
Published: 27 March 2014
Updated: 20 July 2016
- Attachment deleted.
- Progress against performance - March 2015 added
- Updated the progress for performance for February 2015
- Added January's progress against performance report
- Progress against performance for December update.
- Progress against performance for November added.
- Added Progress against performance for October.
- Progress against performance for September added
- August monthly report added.
- Updated the Progress against performance document
- Update to progress against performance
- Added the Progress against performance document
- Progress against performance document removed
- Added progress against performance document for May 2014
- First published.