© Crown copyright 2015
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dstl-foi-responses/how-to-find-dstl-foi-responses
To search for Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) FOI responses, you need to:
- visit the MOD publications list
- type “Dstl” in the ‘Contains’ box which appears on the left hand side of the page. This will list pages, by week, upon which FOI responses from Dstl can be found
- select one of the pages titled “FOI responses released by MOD: week commencing…” and look in the ‘Unique reference’ field for each file to find the responses released by Dstl
- use the ‘find’ option on your keyboard. (For example on a PC press the ‘Ctrl’ and then ‘F’, if using a Mac press ‘cmd’ and then ‘F’) a separate dialog box will appear
- you will then need to type ‘dstl’ to search through the list of response documents quickly