Drought management for England
How the Environment Agency works with government, water companies and others to manage water resources during a drought in England.
Ref: LIT 10104 PDF, 736KB, 34 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This drought framework sets out:
- how drought affects different parts of England in different ways
- which organisations are involved in managing drought and how they work together
- how the Environment Agency and others make decisions and decide on actions to take
- how the Environment Agency monitors and measures the impacts of drought
- how the Environment Agency reports on drought and communicates with others
Area drought plans
The Environment Agency area drought plans are available on request from their National Customer Contact Centre:
Telephone: 03708 506 506 (see call charges)
Published: 2 July 2015
From: Environment Agency