Information for chargepoint suppliers on the grant scheme for domestic chargepoints.
To help private plug-in vehicle owners offset some of the upfront cost of the purchase and installation of a dedicated domestic recharging unit, the government has launched the domestic chargepoint grant. Homeowners may receive up to 75% (capped at £1,000, including VAT) off the total capital costs of the chargepoint plus associated installation costs. This document sets out the information that domestic chargepoint providers and installers need in order to install such chargepoints and the process by which the grant is claimed on behalf of the homeowner.
- Domestic chargepoint grant accredited list of chargepoints
- Government funding for residential on-street charging for plug-in vehicles a guide for members of the public
- Grant fund for the installation of plug-In vehicle charging infrastructure at train stations
- Grant scheme for the installation of plug-in vehicle chargepoints on the UK government and wider public sector estate
- Grants to provide residential on-street and rapid chargepoints for plug-in vehicles guidance for local authorities
- Plug-in car and van grants
- Ultra-low emission vehicles